Okay, not so much but was so much fun reading it over at Shanny’s blog, I thought it would be fun to participate…
Shannon interviewed me. Her questions are below. If you’d like to participate, here are the RULES.
If you want to participate:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me”, or words to that effect.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions, but I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You have to include this explanation, and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
SHANNON’S questions and my answers:
1. If you were forced to give up one of your five senses, which would you pick?
Smell. I like to see all things pretty, touch all things soft, taste all that is glorious and hear the screeching of my child. Smelling I can do without. It wouldn’t bother me to not smell stinky people, dirty feet or other unpleasant odors.
2. You win the big jackpot in the lottery. $50 million. After you
give to charity, pay for another adoption, buy new houses and pay off
bills, what’s the first truly indulgent thing you spend your money
on? And it has to be just for you.
Liposuction on the hips, thighs, and belly. Tushie lifted and b00bs repositioned to their original location. Seriously.
3. If a movie was made based on your life, who would play you and
your husband & why?
Mmmm…this one took some serious thought. I would want to be played by Reese Witherspoon. She’s sexy, got a great smile and a killer body – just like me so it was a natural choice. heh. For Will…I think I would want him played by Matthew McConaughey. Why? He’s hot.
4. Would you walk naked down your street, with all your neighbors
watching, for $1 million?
In a skinny minute. I don’t know most of my neighbors anyway. Besides, with a million bucks I could move and never have to see them ever again.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year (money is no
object) where would you live?
Anywhere that is sunny, sandy and 72* all year long. If there’s not one place, then I’d island hop making sure I stay within my specs.